Work objective: Offers preventive medical help for athletes.
Management approaches and methods: Cooperation between department leaders and experts ensures a successful implementation of the work duties and facilitates improvements in the working process.
Preventive health services for athletes
OU “PREVENTIVE SERVICE FOR HEALTH CARE FOR SPORTISTS”
А. Department for functional diagnostics – determination of health status, physical development, functional nutrition skills, research (development of dietary recommendations) and physical medicine of athletes, students and recreation.
-Head of department
– Dr. Sports Medicine Specialist from
– Dr. Sports Medicine Specialist, Doctor of Medical Sciences,
– Dr. Specialist in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
– Doctor of Medicine – Physician of the sport
– Nurse – medical technician
- Department of Biochemistry Hematology Laboratory – Head, Graduated Biochemist
Department for Archiving, Payment of Services and Maintenance of Hygiene
– Card Administrator
– Typist archivist
Center for Preventive Health Care of Athletes is a preventive and curative healthcare organization that takes care of the wellbeing of active participants in competitive sports as well as recreational activities and the rest of the population who wants to engage in additional physical activities.
- а) Health examination of athletes who are engaged in competitive sports, former athletes, recreationalists and others, through specialized sport and medical examinations, health condition check, physical development and functional capabilities of the cardiovascular and lung systems.
- b) Treatment of injured and sick athletes, former sportsmen, recreationalists and others, rehabilitation for faster return on sports grounds and daily activities.
- Assessing the health status, physical development and functional abilities of pupils and sick and injured students, regarding their ability to attend regular practical training in the subject of physical education.
- Guards for sporting events and races.
- Participation in the preparation of health regulations of federations and sports federations,
- Participation and organization of expert meetings, seminars, congresses.
- Participation in the work of health committees of sports associations and federations and the Olympic Committee of Macedonia.
- Cooperation with the Macedonian Olympic Committee, the Sports Union of Macedonia, the Sports Association of the City of Skopje.
- The Institute also conducts practical training for the specialization of sports medicine specialists.
- Performs systematic examinations and assessments of the health status and physical development and capabilities of military recruits for military service in the ARM.
- Occasionally performs systematic checks of special units of MPB
- Carefulness for the health of students and active sports students is primarily the responsibility of the State and Institutions provided by the laws and positive by-laws.
MEDICAL EXAMINATION SERVICES FOR SPORTS
|Health service Type
|URINE STATUS (without sediment)
|Health Service Type
STRESS TEST –ECG – MAXIMAL VO2
URINE STATUS (without sediment)